QUANTUM REFLEX INTEGRATION (QRI®) Workshop
The event will be held at a Private villa located at – Jl. Mertasari No.3, Sanur
October 17-19, 2018
17th 9am- 5pm (app)
18th 9an – 5pm
SPECIAL DEAL: Sign up for both Classes in Bali and get an automatic $50 at checkout!
QRI is a program developed to help individuals integrate primitive reflexes quickly and efficiently. The program uses a cutting-edge combination of low level laser, sound harmonics, and acu-reflex points to rejuvenate the nervous system.
Over this three-day course, you will receive foundational information about the role primitive reflexes play, why reflexes may not be integrated, and the impact active or unintegrated reflexes have across the lifespan. You will gain clarity about why congenital disorders and traumatic events interrupt the activation and/or the subsequent maturation of primitive reflexes. The more reflexes impacted, the broader spectrum of challenges the person may face. You will also learn how to assess primitive reflexes and use the laser to move through and quickly integrate the 17 reflex patterns in hands-on practice sessions. You will also give, and personally receive, a full Quantum Reflex Integration session on the final day.
This course is important for parents, therapists, educators, chiropractors, and health care professionals, as well as those who want to simply feel more grounded, positive, and at ease.
- Understanding the functions of the QRI Harmonic Laser, the Crystal Matrix Transmitter and frequencies as applies to integration of primitive reflexes and the QRI Reflex Integration protocol
- Understanding the role primitive reflexes play from utero and continuing through the lifespan, as relates to motor skills, communication abilities, and cognition—as well as self-regulation with behaviors and emotions
- Recognizing primitive reflex patterns and the consequences of unintegrated reflexes through the lifespan
- Recognizing at least one unique characteristic of at least four retained or unintegrated reflexes
- Learning how to assess primitive reflexes
- Utilizing the QRI Harmonic Laser and Reflex Integration Protocol to complete primitive reflex patterns in live hands-on practice sessions
- Understanding how to modify any given reflex integration session to meet the needs of the person receiving the session
- Giving and receiving of a complete reflex integration session
QRI is effective in reducing challenges related to:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome/T21
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Pain and Healing
- And much more