The QRI Energy wand is infused with frequencies to help create a unique link from the hands to the brain using frequency sweeps from your computer, laptop, tablet, or phone. Just sign into your account and connect to the LEDs with an audio cord provided in your program. The Quantum Leap program uses 50 LED lights, over 40 frequency sweeps, handwriting and comprehension overlays with reflex integration support to create and repair neurological links essential for literacy.
*Owning a laser is not necessary, but having one and using the reflex integration program is beneficial.
*Internet access is necessary
What is Included:
- 1 Red LED metal box with online access to over 40 frequency sweeps for reading, handwriting, reflexes, cranial nerves, brain, and speech
- Audio cord to connect to your
- 2 QRI frequency infused energy wands
- 4 Magnets to hold overlays
- 5 Color overlays for reading
- 8 Blank overlays to customize to your child’s needs
- 1 book The Symphony of Reflexes
- 10 Easy to follow lessons
- 10 Leveled sight word lists
- Ideas and examples for handwriting activities
Recent Testimonial –
I have been using Quantum Leap Into Literacy every school day and now weekdays for our “summer work”.
He loves it, and generally choses it first.
A few months into using this program, he has been able to hold the positions HIMSELF, so I am pretty excited! He likes to practice this a lot now and his writing has improved so much!
ALSO INCLUDED – Over 40 specifically developed Audio Sweep Files – unlimited access:
Quantum Leap Frequency Sweeps
Corpus collosum for hemisphere communication
Frontal lobes for executive thinking
Brain dominance for reading
Left brain processing for language
CN 2 (visual info to brain):
CN 3 (tracking, fixation)
CN4 (midbrain and muscles to turn eye)
CN 5 (sensory nose, eyes, tongue)
CN 6 (lateral eye movement)
Visual processing 1
Visual Processing 2
Fluency (reading to self)
Fluency (out loud)
Info from head to mouth
Info from head to hand
Eye to hand
Head to hand
*Will ship after August 8th.
*Additional $25 added for combined shipping.