Bonnie Brandes: I place the QRI Moro magnets in the first position shown and leave them there for the entire session—every QRI session. I find the magnets help with relaxation, work with polarity, sleep, and help integrate the Moro and FPR. When a person is sensitive to cold laser frequencies, it can be reversed polarity. The Moro magnets can balance the meridians, chakras, and polarity.
Magnet Placement: Place the magnet on the skin, when possible, with the “N” and “S” symbols facing up. The hematite magnet is for placement (it can be put on top of clothing to hold the magnets in place). Hematite has healing properties which are explained on the next page.
- On ST16, place the “N” on the client’s right side and “S” on the left side. This placement is during a QRI session for both relaxation and for the integration of the Moro reflex and the fear paralysis reflex. They may be placed on the back of the body also.
- Following the spine, “N” at the top and the “S” on the sacrum for spinal reflexes as spinal Galant and Perez, ATNR and STNR, along with Crossed Extensor and Babinski. This placement is also used with QRI protocols for brain and body communication.
Healing Crystals in QRI Moro Magnets:
Amethyst sends energy to the pituitary gland to be distributed to the brain and nervous system.
Amazonite gemstone properties are very soothing and calming for both the brain and the nervous system. It accomplishes this by dispelling negative energy and allowing us to let go of sadness and grief. It helps to eliminate the aggravation that often causes anger within people.
Aragonite draws out the heat of fevers, reduces inflammation, calms the nervous system, and mediates stress.
Blue lace agate is calming and uplifting, good to use in any situation where tension is present.
Chrysocolla has calming and peaceful properties. It has been credited with assisting in speech development and helping nervous speakers communicate more clearly.
Citrine is perhaps the best stone known for the nervous system, providing the organism with relief from stress, fatigue, depression, fears, phobias. It may help C.F.S – Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Clear Quartz calms the whole nervous system.
Coral is known to energize the nervous system.
Fluorite stimulates the activity of the nervous system, particularly the cerebrum.
Hematite is thought to be good for stimulating and paradoxically calming the brain at the same time.
Iolite is good for magnesium absorption (to support bone health). It helps regulate the endocrine system and the nerve fibers of the central nervous system.
Labradorite is beneficial to the nerves, brain, pineal and pituitary glands, liver, and lymphatic system.
Lepidolite assists in the release and reorganization of old behavioral and psychological patterns, gently inducing change. This stone clears electromagnetic pollution, strengthens the immune system, soothes the nervous system, and can be used to restructure DNA. Lepidolite relieves exhaustion and aids in the relief of tension and stress related disorders. It can relieve allergies and greatly help with epilepsy and Alzheimer’s. It numbs sciatica and neuralgia and overcomes joint problems.
Sodalite clears the mind for deeper and wiser thinking, stabilizes mental processes, and aids in the shift from emotional to rational thinking.
Tanzanite possibly contains the highest resonation vibrations that are said to rewire the brain over time. Combining it with a lithium stone such as lepodolite gets the attention of the nervous system and allows it to build new pathways for more efficient communication.
Tiger’s Eye is a strong, steady, high level gem for mental clarity, focus, perceptivity, high level concepts, confidence, personal power and stamina. It can help with mood swings, insomnia, worries, fears, depression, exhaustion, nervous system stress, and stomach anxiety.
Tourmaline, known as the energy giant, opens up the nervous system and promotes blood circulation.
Each pair of Crystal Magnets is handcrafted with love. The magnets and stones go through Quantum processing and is cleansed through radionics and frequency generators.
Contraindications for magnet use:
- Do not use if your doctor has advised against the use of magnetic devices.
- Do not wear QRI magnets near sensitive medical equipment or implants such as pacemakers, dorsal column stimulators, infusion pumps, or any other magnetically programmable medical devices.
- Do not use over transdermal patches.
- Do not use QRI magnets underneath a heat pack as they can become very hot.
- Do not apply QRI magnets to an open wound. However, they can be used over the dressing.
This product is not a replacement for professional medical treatment.
There are no reviews yet.